PERRY PROCESS EQUIPMENT LTD
Our vision to supply high quality used process equipment for a competitive price is what drives our company today. We can help your company save time and money on your processing machinery.
Perry has one of the largest inventories in the world of used, refurbished and unused process equipment with almost 15,000 items in stock, located worldwide, from top premium brands including: Alfa Laval, Anhydro, APV, De Dietrich, Glatt, Hosokawa Micron, Kemutec Morton, Krauss Maffei, Littleford, Lödige, Nauta, Netzsch, Pfaudler, Silverson, Westfalia, Willy A Bachofen, and Winkworth.
The benefits we offer our customers include:
- Equipment immediately available from stock. We’re on hand for break-down situations as well as equipment upgrades, new projects, plants and lines.
- Considerable savings compared to the price of new – typically between 50-70% cheaper than new.
- Mechanical refurbishment service, carried out on-site by our time served process technicians.
- Buying options on your surplus equipment. Options include: outright purchase, consignment agreement and trade-in.
- Worldwide delivery. Our own transport department can help with this.
- Equipment which meets European standards.
- Technical drawings and documentation.
- Flexible payment terms.